Carpet Cleaning that Creates a Path to a Healthier Facility
Your carpet acts as a giant air filter for your building, and just like all filters, needs to be regularly cleaned. SBS has multiple cleaning systems that can meet most budgets and get you great results in your distinct facility.
The building environment matters greatly when it comes to the carpeting in your space. Summit Building Services has experience designing maintenance programs for your distinct facility, whether that is a commercial office space, a restaurant inside or a grocery store, or a shipping office in the middle of a manufacturing center.
Why is maintenance important?
A carpet maintenance program can help to greatly improve Indoor Air Quality inside your facility, extend the life of the carpet, and help keep your space looking great. It can also helps to ensure that you keep the manufacturer's warranty, as a lot of carpet warranties mandate regular cleaning frequencies.
Is this something I can afford?
A well maintained carpet should last over 15 years. If you don't properly maintain the carpet you will have to deal with the cost of early replacement. There are a number of solutions to help with carpet maintenance at your distinct facility, and Summit Building Services can put together to meet your carpet's needs while also meeting your budget.
What kind of cleaning system will you use?
We specialize in a number of cleaning systems and each one has distinct performance cost advantages. We try to educate our clients on our service options and work with them on implementation and getting the desired results at their building.
Our carpet cleaning options include:
- Dry Carpet Cleaning: A biodegradable absorbent compound is spread out over the carpet, agitated and then vacuumed up. This compound attracts stains and dirt and is then removed from the carpet by vacuuming. Great for interim care and light soiling.
- Low Moisture Cleaning: A low moisture systems that features shampooing the carpet and then agitating and extracting the shampoo with a low-moisture, counter-rotating carpet machine
- Steam Cleaning: A carpet detergent is applied to the carpet and then the carpet is agitated, rinsed and extracted through a heated and wanded unit. This process involves the most moisture being applied to the carpet is great as a deep clean on carpet.
Upholstery and Rugs
Summit Building Services also specializes in upholstery cleaning and we can help to clean and renew upholstered sofas and office chairs throughout your facility.
We also have walk-off mat and rug cleaning programs, which we can implement at your facility to keep your rugs looking great during the throes of winter.
Why work with SBS?
We are a trusted, locally-owned and operated partner. Summit Building Services takes pride in providing each of our customers with personalized care.
- Professional and Hassle-Free Service
- Fast, Free Quotes
- Designed Around LEED Standards
Locally Owned and Operated