Construction Cleaning for a Smooth Transition to a New Space
Whether it's the renovation of an existing space or a brand new facility, Summit Building Services will make sure you have a spotless building to welcome after construction wraps. After the challenges of a construction project, we realize it's essential to have a clean space that looks amazing and allows you to jump back in the swing of things as quickly as possible.
Working Around Your Construction Project
No matter the project, there are always messes that need to be dealt with. Our mission when cleaning around active projects is to maintain high levels of cleanliness for your building occupants and the contractors working in your facility. We're here to help your office remain clean, safe and efficient while you have construction crews in your workplace.
Your floors, carpets, walls and windows all experience the effects of the dust, dirt and debris created by your newest project. Maintaining routine floor and carpet care throughout construction is the optimal strategy to minimize the harmful effects to your facility.
Post- Construction Cleaning
Getting back to business as usual typically requires a thorough deep cleaning of the space. We'll work through any punch list that you may have, or if you like, we can just make sure the space looks great for launch.
Here are some critical areas where we can help:
- Floors- We remove all dust, dirt and debris that may have been left behind. We offer additional services to reset the current coating on your floor and give it back its shine.
- Carpets: We remove any remaining debris, and thoroughly vacuum the affected areas. We then treat any leftover stains and use our wand extracted steam cleaning to make your carpet look and smell great again.
- Walls: We'll remove any dust, dirt and smudges left behind. We use non-aggressive cleaning products that won't harm the finish on your walls.
- Windows: We clean and clear your windows and dust blinds in the affected areas.
Does My Building Need This?
Dealing with the large amounts of dust created by projects is a huge problem for facilities undergoing work. Dust and dirt that settles into carpets, walls and every flat surface poses a serious threat to your facilities indoor air quality. Decreasing indoor air quality greatly affects comfort and health of your building occupants and can cause respiratory issues.
Don't allow improvements to one part of your building be a detriment to the rest. Dust and debris need to be cleaned up and removed so they're not recirculating throughout the building. Typically carpet and floors are also going to need some extra attention to get back to peak condition. To learn more about our floor care and carpet cleaning services, check out our carpet cleaning and floor care services pages.
Why work with SBS?
We are a trusted, locally-owned and operated partner. Summit Building Services takes pride in providing each of our customers with personalized care.
- Professional and Hassle-Free Service
- Fast, Free Quotes
- Designed Around LEED Standards
- Locally Owned and Operated