Game Changing Floor Care Services that Revitalize and Protect
Your floors take a ton of abuse. They take a daily beating from your foot traffic and they're the landing spot for most of your office messes. Without proper upkeep, the look of your floors can begin to decline in a hurry. Summit Building Services can put together a maintenance program to help keep your floors looking great and performing properly. Whether your floor is tile, vinyl or concrete, Summit Building Services has the knowledge, experience and tools to get it looking great and keep it that way.
Is maintenance that important?
Dull and dirty floors are immediately visible to building visitors and occupants. They give off an impression of drab and dirty facility. Not properly refinishing and maintaining floors will also lead to premature replacement, which far exceeds any preliminary maintenance costs.
Routine maintenance can keep your floors shiny and looking great. They'll help to brighten the entire space.Regular maintenance removes dust, dirt and debris that would otherwise buildup, stain and discolor your floor. Clean and clear floors helps keep building occupants safe and will help to drastically lengthen the refinishing life-cycle of your floors.
Is this affordable?
Summit Building Services will design a floor maintenance program around your budgets and the distinct needs of your facility. Proper maintenance as well as proper cleaning on a nightly basis helps to ensure that you won't have to deal with excessive refinishing schedules. Proper refinishing and polishing helps to preserve appearance and helps make the floor easier to maintain. Both components feed into each other and keep floor maintenance costs down while also maximizing the aesthetics of the floor.
What does the process look like?
We utilize a number of cleaning systems, each one with it's own distinct performance cost advantages. We try to educate our clients on our service options and work with them on implementation and getting the desired results at their building.
Our floor cleaning services include:
- Stripping and Refinishing: Removes all existing layers of finish from your floor and replaces them with several fresh coats of finish. This is a typically and annual or semi-annual maintenance measure that revitalizes dull, scuffed and dirty floors.
- Top Scrub and Recoat: Removes the top couple of layers of finish and then replaces them with a couple fresh coats of finish. This is typically an intermediate maintenance measure that helps restore dull floors.
- Floor Burnishing: A deep clean that polishes the top layer of your floor and leaves a glassy, shiny finish. Good as a regular maintenance measure.
- Floor Scrubbing: Used for daily floor maintenance. Machine replaces traditional mopping by hand. This is typically the best option for large open floor plans.
Our project division works independently from our nightly cleaners, which gives them flexibility to complete their work around your schedule. Great floor finishing, done in in a timely manner is huge advantage when working with Summit Building Services.
Why work with SBS?
We are a trusted, locally-owned and operated partner. Summit Building Services takes pride in providing each of our customers with personalized care.
- Professional and Hassle-Free Service
- Fast, Free Quotes
- Designed Around LEED Standards
- Locally Owned and Operated