Restroom Cleaning Services
Whether you work in an office, restaurant or a factory, you are at the mercy of your coworkers when it comes down to restroom cleanliness. Daily use takes its toll on the structures and indoor air in your restroom.
Restroom Cleaning from Summit Building Services targets trouble areas in your restroom where foul odors propagate. We offer a variety of restroom cleaning services that improve the quality and experience in your workplace bathrooms.
Benefits of Restroom Cleaning with Summit Building Services
- Clean Restrooms Boost Employee Morale: Employees will be more comfortable in your facility, reducing stress, improving worker satisfaction, and increasing worker retention.
- Targeted Cleaning Kills Germs and Bacteria: Restrooms are teeming with germs and bacteria. Removing those can decrease the spread of communicative illnesses, meaning less sick days for your employees.
- Clean Restrooms Improve the Appearance and Appeal of the Workplace: While we're taught not to judge a book by it's cover, that saying doesn't apply to bathrooms. Dirty workplace bathrooms diminish your buildings aesthetic appeal as well as it's appeal to the senses.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: Bad indoor air catches and circulates germs and bacteria. Additionally, cutting down on foul odors improves air quality in and around your workplace restrooms.
- Clean Floors: Your employees track in grease, dirt, salt, and water mucking up the floors they walk on. Aside from strictly being dirty, these floors can become a falling hazard. Increasing cleaning frequency keeps flooring cleaning and clear of debris.
Comprehensive Restroom Cleaning Solutions
Daily Restroom Cleaning
While cleaning a restroom isn't necessarily rocket science, we do recommend a few cleaning best practices that we use to work efficiently and effectively. We design our cleaning programs using a top-down cleaning approach to ensure that all parts of your restroom are properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Dust High to Low
- Wipe Down horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Clean All Toilets and Urinals
- Remove All Trash
- Sweep and Mop
Hands-Free Restroom Cleaning
Odors don't randomly appear, they grow in the reaches of your restroom that are often neglected. Regular deep cleaning with the right equipment makes cleaning those hard to reach and neglected areas sanitary and easier to maintain. Relieving those trouble areas improves smell and quality of air in your restroom. Thorough top-down cleaning of the entire restroom leaves the space clean and sanitary improving health and safety in your facility.
3 Step Cleaning Process
- Solution Soak- We spray our cleaning solution on toilets, urinals, sinks and mirrors. Spraying in a top-down motion reduces that chance that spots are missed, avoiding backtracking and saving time.
- Rinse- Soaked surfaces are then rinsed and power washed. Adjusting the spray nozzle to the high pressure position and the spraying configuration to rinse, begin rinsing down the soaked surfaces. Before rinsing, we wipe the mirror free of the solution. When rinsing we make sure to spray areas where deep seeded grime tends to hide.
- Dry- Once all of the surfaces have been rinsed, it's time to vacuum up the water-solution mix. Starting at the entrance and working towards the back, making sure all of the solution is picked up. Once the floor is clear, our cleaner will use a microfiber rag to dry off Mirrors, sinks, toilets, urinals, and other structures that were cleaned.
Sometimes standard cleaning is just not enough to cut into deep seeded stains and build-up in restrooms. Situations like these require special attention and a deep cleaning. Restroom deep cleaning includes pressure washing, wall washing, detail cleaning of fixtures, and tile and grout cleaning.
- Pressure Washing- We pressure wash walls, grout lines and structures in your restroom to remove grime and build-up in hard to reach areas.
- Floor Scrubbing- We offer floor scrubbing for flooring from tile, terrazzo, and VCT. Regular floor scrubs remove stains and build-up on floors and around toilets and urinals.
- Grout Line Cleaning- Dirt, dust, and residue build up in grout lines on tiled floor. Buildup looks bad and can create foul odors that deteriorates indoor air quality of your restroom. Our floor scrubbers can handle grout cleaning during your regularly scheduled restroom floor scrub.
- Detail Cleaning- Hard to reach places in your restroom accumulate grime and odorous contaminants. Detailed deep cleaning target spots that daily cleaning misses, improving indoor air, smell and user experience in your restroom.
Why work with SBS?
Summit is a trusted, locally-owned and operated partner. Summit Building Services takes pride in providing each of our customers with personalized care. Choose a cleaning team that cares about your building as much as you do.
Professional and Hassle-Free Service
Fast, Free Quotes
Experienced, certified staff
Locally Owned and Operated