Shoppers expect nothing less than a clean store with all of the great products they need. Whether you run a grocery store, clothing outlet, or home improvement store, you need a cleaning service provider you can trust every day to deliver a shining, safe and healthy store. Summit Building Services is ready with a comprehensive suite of cleaning services and the flexibility to help your brand maximize each day of business.
Showroom Floor Cleaning
Well-maintained floors make a great first impression on shoppers and set a positive tone for the rest of their time in your store. Clean floors put customers at ease, and let them know that your store, products, and employees are safe. Including regularly scheduled floor maintenance into your floor care routine will also help to keep your floors clean and shining for your customers.
- Sweeping/Dust Mopping: We start by sweeping and dust mopping the entire sales floor, picking up all debris and reaching all corners of your building.
- Scrubbing: We use a lineup of industry-leading scrubbers to keep our customer's floors looking great.
- Spot mop: Our employee does a final spot mop to clean any areas that couldn’t be reached by our scrubber.
- Final Inspection: We do a final walk-through to make sure no spot is left uncleaned.
The last thing your customers want to find is an unclean and unsanitary restroom in your store. Dirty restrooms can seriously hinder your customer's experience and damage your store's reputation. Our Six-Step process restroom cleaning process is effective for cleaning, disinfection, and removing foul odors that come with a full day of use.
- Dusting: Removing dust and cobwebs goes a long way toward improving the appearance and Indoor Air Quality.
- Sinks and Mirrors: Our glass cleaning system leaves your mirrors clear and streak-free, we wipe down your sink bowl and faucet to remove and build up around the base of the faucet and drain.
- Toilets: We start by spraying with our disinfectant, we then wipe down the entirety of the toilets making sure we reach the entirety of the bowl leaving no impurities, we finish by using our bowl cleaner and scrubbing wand to lift impurities
- Toiletries: We make sure all soap, toilet paper, paper towels, and feminine products are properly stocked and available for your customers and employees to use.
- Trash: Removing trash daily helps cut down on lingering odors.
- Floors: Sweeping and mopping, starting from the back of your restroom and working toward the door ensure that all areas are properly cleaned and left totally fresh for your first customers the next day.
Pandemic Response Disinfection
Health and safety are big concerns for shoppers right now. They want to see you making an effort to keep your store and products clean. Putting preventative measures in place, like wearing masks and social distancing, and thorough disinfection services are the best way to keep your customers and employees safe. We have used information provided by the Center for Disease Control and World Health Organization to create a simple process to disinfect high traffic touchpoints in your store. Our COVID- 19 Cleaning for your Workplace blog post lays out some simple disinfection application strategies that could make a difference for customer and employee health.
We've been on the front lines of the fight against covid-19, as such, we've developed cleaning strategies to better protect the people in the buildings we clean. We've taken the time to learn effective cleaning and disinfection solutions to better help our clients. We've expanded our disinfection service offerings to better meet the needs of our clients and help them improve health and safety in their workplaces.
Your Customers Deserve a Clean Shopping Experience
Schedule a walkthrough to get your free janitorial services quote and see what Summit Building Services can do for you!