Your carpet acts as a building-wide air filter, and just like all filters, you need to have it cleaned regularly. We design unique commercial carpet cleaning services for every individual building we service. Our focus is to deliver effective and personalized comprehensive service at an affordable price.
How Often Do Carpets Need Cleaned?
Installing carpeting is an expensive undertaking making maintaining your current carpeting extra important. An effective, routine carpet maintenance program helps to Improve Indoor Air Quality in your facility, extend the life of the carpet, and help keep your space looking great. It can also help to ensure that you keep the manufacturer's warranty, as many carpet warranties mandate regular cleaning frequencies.
With proper care and routine cleaning, well-maintained carpeting should last over 15 years. Dealing with spills, stains, wetness and overly dirty carpeting in a quick and effective manner can make a noticeable difference in the life and quality of your office carpet. Neglecting positive maintenance will more than likely stick you with the hefty cost of early replacement.
- Daily vacuuming is necessary for high-traffic areas and floor runners. Less traversed parts of carpeting can be vacuumed 2-3 times per week with edges and corners being done once a week.
- Yearly deep cleaning is great for extracting dust, dirt, salt, and bacteria that live in your carpeting. This will improve the appearance and odor of your workplace.
- Intermittent carpet spotting to clean up spills and stains as they happen will help to extend the life of commercial carpeting as well.
Featured Carpet Cleaning Methods
We specialize in several cleaning systems, each one with its distinct performance cost advantages. We believe educating our clients on our service options and working with them on implementation gets them the desired results at their building.
Our carpet cleaning options include:
- Dry Carpet Cleaning: A biodegradable absorbent compound is spread over the carpet, agitated, and then vacuumed up. This compound attracts stains and dirt and is removed from the carpet by vacuuming. Great for interim care and light soiling.
- Low Moisture Cleaning: A low moisture system that features shampooing the carpet and then agitating and extracting the shampoo with a low-moisture, counter-rotating carpet machine.
- Steam Cleaning: A carpet detergent is applied to the carpet. It is then agitated, rinsed, and extracted through a heated and wanded unit. This process involves the most moisture being applied to the carpet is great as a deep clean on carpet.
Rug and Upholstery Cleaning Services
Is your office furniture starting to show its age? Summit Building Services offers specialized upholstery cleaning to help clean and renew upholstered sofas and office chairs throughout your facility. We also have a walk-off mat and rug cleaning programs, which we can implement at your facility to keep your rugs looking great during the throes of winter.
You deserve clean carpet, we can get you there
Schedule a walkthrough to get your free janitorial services quote and see what Summit Building Services can do for you!