Commercial Floor Cleaning
Your floors take a ton of abuse. They take a daily beating from your foot traffic, and they're the landing spot for most of your office messes. Without proper upkeep, the look of your floors can begin to decline in a hurry.
Summit can create personalized commercial floor cleaning services to help keep your floors looking great. Whether tile, vinyl, or concrete, Summit Building Services has the knowledge, services, experience, and tools to get it looking great and keep it that way.
Is Maintenance Really Important?
Dulled and dirty floors are immediately visible to everyone who enters your building. Don't let your flooring ruin your building's first impression! Routine floor care keeps your facility shining and looking great. Clean and clear floors brighten your entire space. Daily floor cleaning removes dust, dirt, and debris that would otherwise buildup, stain, and discolor your floor. Clean and clear floors help keep building occupants safe.
Summit Building Services designs floor maintenance programs that fit the exact needs of each facility we clean. Proper maintenance helps to ensure that you won't have to deal with excessive refinishing schedules. Floor refinishing and polishing helps to preserve the appearance and helps make the floor easier to maintain. Both components feed into each other and keep floor maintenance costs down while also maximizing the aesthetics of the flooring.
What does the process look like?
We utilize several cleaning systems, each one with its distinct performance cost advantages. We try to educate our clients on our service options and work with them on implementation and getting the desired results at their building.
We use these Floor Cleaning Services to create a cleaning plan that meets your facilities needs:
- Stripping and Refinishing: Removes all existing layers of finish from your floor and replaces them with several fresh coats of finish. Typically an annual or semi-annual maintenance measure revitalizes dull, scuffed, and dirty flooring.
- Top Scrub and Re-coat: Removes the top couple of layers of finish and then replaces them with several fresh coats of finish. Typically an intermediate maintenance measure helps restore dull floors.
- Floor Burnishing: A deep clean that polishes the top layer of your floor and leaves a glossy, shiny finish. This is effective as a regular maintenance measure.
- Floor Scrubbing: Used for daily floor maintenance. Machines replace traditional mopping by hand. Typically the best option for large open floor plans.
Our project division works independently from our nightly cleaners, which gives them the flexibility to complete their work around your schedule. Prompt and personalized service is how Summit puts service first.
Why work with SBS?
We are a trusted, locally-owned and operated partner. Summit Building Services takes pride in providing each of our customers with personalized care.
- Professional and Hassle-Free Service
- Fast, Free Quotes
- Designed Around LEED Standards
- Locally Owned and Operated